英语场景对话大全

  英语是印欧语系-日耳曼语族下的语言,由26个字母组成,诞生于日德兰半岛和莱茵河流域,通过英国的殖民活动传播到了世界各地,后因英美两国经济、军事和政治的世界领先地位而成为一种国际语言。下面是为大家整理的英语场景对话大全,供大家参考。   英语场景对话大全 英语场景对话大全

  关于英语情景对话篇一

  ADid you have any working experience during college?

  大学时你有什么工作经验吗?

  BYes, I did some part-time jobs such as English tutor, salesman, and model.

  有,我做过一些兼职工作,比如当英语家教老师、营销员和模特。

  AWhat did you learn from your part-time jobs?

  你从兼职工作中收获了什么?

  BI learned to be patient, professional and gained a lol of experience of direct sales.

  我学会了做事要耐心、专业,也积累了很多直销经验。

  关于英语情景对话篇二

  AHave you found another job yet, Sally?

  萨利,你找到另一份工作没有?

  BNo, I haven't, but I've seen several interesting advertisements in the paper.

  不,还没有,但是我在报纸上看到几个令人感兴趣的广告。

  AWhat kind of job are you looking for?

  你在找什么工作?

  BEither something in the hotel business or something to do with travel.

  或者是酒店行业或者是和旅游相关的工作。

  AYou haven't had any experience in either of those fields.

  你在这些领域里都没有任何经验。

  BI know. But I'd like to try. Look, here are some advertisements that I've cut out.

  我知道。但是我想试试。看,这是我剪下来的一些广告(转载 于:www.dYHzdl.cn : 英语场景对话大全)。

  关于英语情景对话篇三

  AI’ve just looked over your resume and I must admit I am quite impressed.

  我已经看过你的简历了,我得承认我对你的简历印象不错。

  BThank you. I’ve worked pretty hard to be able to list those accomplishments.

  谢谢。由于我自己努力才能换来这些成果。

  AYou’ve got plenty of training and experience. I wonder if you could tell me something about your goals. Where do you see yourself ten years from now?

  你接受的培训和工作经验都很丰富。能否告诉我你的目标?十年以后你准备在到什么目标?

  BTo be honest, I don’t plan in that much detail. My goals tend to be general; I define success according to the job at hand. I see myself advancing as I succeed, but I don’t necessarily dwell on the timing of each step.

  说实话,我的目标没有那么具体要。我只有大致的目标,我认为是否成功取决于手头上的工作。我看到自己在不断前进,不断成功,但我觉得没有必要拘泥于每一步要花的时间。

  AInteresting! And how do you feel about decision-making? Are you an independent thinker, or do you depend more on your superior for direction?

  有意思! 你对“作决定”有什么看法? 你是个独立思考者,还是更多地依赖上级的指示?

  BThat depends a bit on the problem at hand. There are certain situations in which a manager can give a general directive, and expect his employees to know how to take the initiative on the detail. I am known for taking the initiative, but I believe I also have the discernment to wait for direction when the situation calls for that.

  这就要看当时手头上的工作是什么。有时经理会给出大致的指示不,希望员工发挥在具体工作上的主动性。我很善于发挥主动性,但我觉得我也能运用自己的判断,在某些情况下,等待经理的指示。

  ASounds good. Everyone is taking about teams these days. Can you describe your role as a member of a sales team?

  很好。人们现在热衷于谈论“团队”。你能描述一下你在销售团队里的角色吗?

  BI see myself as an encourager. Of course, sales can be quite competitive and sometimes people in this field have a secret desire for others to fail. In my last job, each representative handled a different region. I developed a system for sharing sales gimmicks that worked. Soon the whole sales team started saving up stories, not just to brag, but to share.

  我把自己看作一个鼓动者。当然,销售这个领域的竞争很激烈,有些同行暗地里希望别人失败。我在原来的公司工作时,每个销售代表负责一个地区。我建立了一套制度,让所有业务员共享行之有效的销售策略。很快整个销售团队开始积累成功经验,不是为了吹牛,而是为了分享。

  ASo, your experience is as impressive in practice as it is on paper.

  你的实际经历和你所写的一样吸引人。

  英语场景对话大全

  两人英语情景对话一

  A:What can I do for you?

  要点什么?

  B:I'll have a bottle of champagne, please.

  我要一瓶香槟。

  A:OK,sir. Here you are.

  好的,先生。给您。

  B:And a cup of whisky, please.

  再来一杯威士忌。

  A:On the rocks, sir?

  加冰块吗,先生?

  两人英语情景对话二

  A:Welcome to our bar! What can I offer for both of you?

  欢迎光临!需要来点什么?

  B:I would like to have a glass of champagne, it is suitable for lady.

  我要一杯香槟,比较适合女士。

  A:All right. What about you, sir?

  好的,您呢,先生?

  C:I like beer. What kind of beer do you have?

  我要喝啤酒。你们有什么类型的啤酒?

  A:Well, would you like to try the new beer? It is a kind of lite beer with good taste.

  要不要试下我们新口味的啤酒,比较清淡爽口。

  C:OK. I prefer the new product.

  好的,我喜欢新产品。

  A:Here come your drinks.

  来,你们的酒。

  C:Do you serve any bites to nibble?

  你们这有什么零食?

  A:How about seeds and cracker?

  瓜子和饼干怎么样?

  C:OK, whatever you say. It is too noisy here.

  好的,就照你说的来吧。这里太吵了。

  B:Because it is your first time for entering the bar. You will get used to it if you come here more times. There is a live band everyday, they are really first rate. When does the performance start, waitress?

  那是因为这是你第一次来酒吧。多来几次就会适应的。这里每天都有现场乐队,唱得很棒的。服务员,演出什么时候开始?

  A:In half an hour. How would you like our drinks?

  半个小时后,你喜欢我们的酒么?

  B:The champagne is wonderful. I like it.

  香槟很不错,我喜欢。

  C:I would like to have something stronger, the beer doesn't agree with me.

  我不喜欢这个啤酒,我要更烈点的酒。

  A:So how about Scotch with ice?

  加冰的苏格兰威士忌怎么样?

  C:Sounds good.

  听起来很不错。

  B:You should drink moderately.

  你得适度喝酒。

  C:I am not a drinker, just one glass, I promise.

  就一杯,我保证,我又不是酒徒。

  两人英语情景对话三

  A:Welcome to our bar!

  欢迎光临我们酒吧!

  B:What kind of wine do you offer?

  这里供应什么酒?

  A:Here is the wine list.

  给您酒单。

  B:Thanks.

  谢谢。

  A:What would you like?

  您喜欢哪一种酒?

  B:What do you recommend?

  你推荐什么酒?

  A:What about cocktail?

  鸡尾酒怎么样?

  B:I'd like to try something typically Chinese.

  我想尝尝中国的特产酒。

  A:I recommend Mao Tai, it's the best liquor in China.

  我推荐茅台,它是中国最好的酒。

  B:OK. Let me try it.

  好的。让我尝一尝。

  A:Here you are, sir.

  给您,先生。

  B:Thank you.

  谢谢。

  英语场景对话大全

  AIt's very nice of you to invite me.

  你真是太好了,请我来做客。

  BI'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It's an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken?

  刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?

  AThank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?

  谳谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?

  BGenerally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.

  一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。

  AChinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.

  中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。

  BMr. liu, would you care for another helping?

  刘先生,再来一点吧?

  ANo more, thank you. I'm quite full.

  不啦,谢谢(转载 于:wWw.dyhZdl.cn : 英语场景对话大全)。我已经够饱了。

  BDid you enjoy the meal?

  您吃得怎么样?

  AIt's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.

  好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。

  BI'm so glad you like it.

  你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。

  AThank you very much for your hospitality.

  谢谢你的盛情款待。

【英语场景对话大全】

你可能想看:
标签: 英语
分享给朋友: