楚门的世界经典台词
1、我给了truman过正常生活的机会。而你所生活的世界,是一个病态的世界。
i have given truman the chance to lead a normal life. the world, the place you live in, is the sick place.
2、早上好,以防我见不着你,所以下午好,晚上好,晚安!
good morning, and in case i don"t see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
3、他就是出生在直播现场
he was born in front of a live audience.
4、有什么是真实的么?
was anything real?
5、你是真实的,所以大家才这么爱你……
you were real. that"s what made you so good to watch…
6、我们看厌了花哨的特技。
we"re tired of pyrotechnics and special effects.
7、但是楚门的世界可以说是假的。楚门本人却半点不假。
while the world he inhabits… is in some respects, counterfeit. there"s nothing fake about truman himself.
8、这节目没有剧本、没有提示卡。未必是杰作,但如假包换。是一个人一生的真实记录。
no scripts; no cue cards. it isn"t always shakespeare, but it"s genuine. it"s a life.
9、时不与我,你无法面对现实,于是……你要去别处寻求出路,但重要的是,我愿意为你这朋友两肋插刀。
when it"s like everything"s slipping away… you don"t want to believe it, so you look for answers somewhere else, but… well… the point is, i would gladly step in front of traffic for you.
10、楚门:你是谁?
truman:who are you?
创造者:我是创造者,创造了一个受万众欢迎的电视节目。
christof:i am the creatorof a television show that gives hope and joy and inspiration to millions.
楚门:那么,我是谁?
truman:and who am i?
创造者:你就是那个节目的明星。
christof: you"re the star.
楚门:什么都是假的?
truman:was nothing real?
创造者:你是真的,所以才有那么多人看你。……听我的忠告,外面的世界跟我给你的世界一样的虚假,有一样的谎言,一样的欺诈。但在我的世界你什么也不用怕,我比你更清楚你自己
christof:you were real. that"s what made you so good to watch. listen to me, truman. there"s no more truth out there than there is in the world i created for you. same lies. the same deceit. but in my world, you have nothing to fear. i know you better than you know yourself.
楚门:你无法在我的脑子里装摄影机。
truman:you never had a camera in my head!
创造者:你害怕,所以你不能走,楚门不要紧,我明白。我看了你的一生,你出生时我在看你;你学走路时,我在看你;你入学,我在看你;还有你掉第一颗牙齿那一幕。你不能离开,楚门你属于这里,跟我一起吧。……回答我,说句话。……说话!你上了电视,正在向全世界转播。
christof:you"re afraid. that"s why you can"t leave. it"s okay, truman. i understand. i have been watching you your whole life. i was watching when you were born. i was watching when you took your first step. i watched you on your first day of school. heh heh. the episode when you lost your first tooth. heh heh heh. you can"t leave, truman. you belong here…with me. talk to me. say something. "ell, say something, goddamnit! you"re on television! you"re live to the whole world!
楚门:假如再也碰不到你……祝你早安、午安、晚安……
truman:in case i don"t see ya", good afternoon, good evening and goodnight. hahaha! yeah!