银行英语情景口语对话:取款

  关于取款的相关口语,我们一起来看看。以下是小编给大家整理的关于取款的银行英语情景口语对话,希望可以帮到大家

  Dialogue 1

  对话一

  A:Hello, how can I help you today?

  您好,今天我能帮您什么忙吗?

  B:I'd like to withdraw some money from my account.

  我想从我的账户里取点儿钱。

  A:Please fill out this slip stating how much you wish to withdraw.

  请填写这张单子,写明您需要取多少钱。

  B:Well, actually, it's quite a substantial amount. Here's my Bank Book.Will that cause a problem?

  嗯,其实,是一大笔钱

  A:On your account there is no limit to over the counter withdrawals, it won't cause a problem. Here's your money, 10,000 RMB. Please count it before you leave.

  您的账户对您在柜台取款没有数额的限制,应该没有问题。这是您的10000块钱,请您在离开之前清点一下。

  B:Yes, that seems to be all in order. Thanks very much.

  好的,它们好像是连号的

  Dialogue 2

  对话二

  A:Hello Mr Waterstone, what can I do for you today?

  您好,Waterstone先生,我今天能为您做点儿什么吗?

  B:Hello Becky. Well you see, I have this thing here, called a Fixed Deposit Certificate, and I've just noticed the date on it.

  你好,Becky。嗯,你瞧,我有这个东西,是定期存单,我才注意到它的日期。

  A:Oh I see. You have two choices here you can either redeem or renew.

  噢,我明白了。您有两种选择,您可以兑现,也可以续存。

  B:I think I'll redeem, if that's not a problem.

  如果没问题的话,我想我要兑现。

  A:No problem at all Mr Waterstone. Any preference as to how you want the money?

  完全没问题,Waterstone先生。对您要取的钱有什么特殊的需要吗?

  B:Anything you like, but not too many large notes. It's useful to have smaller notes.

  怎样都行,但是别给我太多的大面额钞票。小面额的钞票更有用一些。

  A:Here we go,Mr Waterstone. Here's your money and your interest note.

  给您,Waterstone先生。这是您的钱和利息的单据。

  B:Yes, yes. Everything's fine. Thank you very much Becky.

  好。没问题。非常感谢你Becky。

  Dialogue 3

  对话三

  A:IMBF Bank, Li Lan speaking,how may I help you?

  这里是IMBF银行,我是李岚,我有什么可以帮您的吗?

  B:Hello Ms Li, this is Mr Peng.

  你好,李女士,我是彭先生。

  A:Hello Mr Peng, how nice to hear from you again. What can I do for you today?

  您好,彭先生,很高兴又听到您的声音了。我今天能为您做点儿什么呢?

  B:We'll be coming in tomorrow to make a rather large cash withdrawal, it's for payroll.

  我们明天要来取一大笔钱,是发工资用的。

  A:I see. How much exactly?

  好的。具体是多少钱?

  B:500,000 RMB. Do you need me to give you my account number?

  500000元。你需要我的账号吗?

  A:No, that's OK. I've got all of your information here on the screen in front of me. The money will be ready and waiting for you tomorrow.

  不用,没问题。我面前的电脑屏幕上有您的全部信息。钱明天能够准 备好等您来取。

  B:Thanks very much for your help, Li Lan. See you tomorrow.

  李岚,谢谢你的帮助。明天见。

  Dialogue 4

  对话四

  A:Good morning, Madam. What can I do for you?

  早上好,女士。我能为您做点儿什么吗?

  B:I'd like to withdraw 35,000 RMB from my Corporate Account.

  我想从我的公司账户里取35000块钱。

  A:Do you have an appointment?

  您有预约吗?

  B:Yes, my name is Ms Jane Reeve,R-E-E-V-E.

  我有。我的名字是Jane Reeve女士,R-E»&V-E。

  A:Ah, yes, Ms Reeve. I have all of your information here. Do you have the cash cheque?

  啊,是的,Reeve女士。我这里有您的所有信息。您有现金支票吗?

  B:Here you go.

  给你。

  A:I'm sorry Ms Reeve, it says 45,000 RMB here.

  对不起,Reeve女士,上面写的是45000元。

  B:Oh, how silly of me. Can we correct it here?

  哦,我真笨。我能在这里改吗?

  A:Im sorry,we cannot make corrections on these. You'll have to bring another one with the correct amount, I'm afraid.

  对不起,我们不能在这上面改。恐怕您得另外拿一张写着正确数额的 现金支票来。

【银行英语情景口语对话:取款】

你可能想看:
标签: 银行
分享给朋友: